10 Common Garden Toxins for Pets – Part 6 Hyacinth/Tulip Bulbs

Lovely as they are, some plants are poisonous to pets if ingested.  Many plants cause toxicity in animals, but these are some of the most common – and some can even be deadly.  Ingesting just a few petals, leaves, seeds, or parts of the bulb can be fatal to pets.

Here are 10 Common Garden Toxins.  Part 6 – Hyacinth and Tulip Bulbs

Garden Toxin  Hyacinth and Tulip Bulbs- Symptoms

  1. Severe vomiting
  2. Diarrea
  3. Drooling

If you suspect that your pet has ingested any of these plants, call your veterinarian  immediately.

Tune in tomorrow for Part 7