10 Common Garden Toxins for Pets – Part 8 Daffodil Bulbs

Lovely as they are, some plants are poisonous to pets if ingested.  Many plants cause toxicity in animals, but these are some of the most common – and some can even be deadly.  Ingesting just a few petals, leaves, seeds, or parts of the bulb can be fatal to pets.

Here are 10 Common Garden Toxins.  Part8 – Daffodil Bulbs

Garden Toxins Daffodil Bulbs- Symptoms

  1. Severe vomiting
  2. Diarrhea
  3. abdominal pain
  4. Abnormal heart rate
  5. Changes in respiration

If  you suspect that your pet has ingested any of these plants, call your veterinarian  immediately.

Tune in tomorrow for Part 9