Buddy Beds Elite Memory Foam Crate Pad.
- Transform your metal crate into a comfortable hide-away. Buddy Beds Memory Foam Crate Pads create a stylish, safe haven for your dog. Comfortable, expertly constructed, and ruggedly stylish, these Memory Foam Crate Pads give your dog the ultimate in comfort. Let your pets crate time be happy and comfortably.
We have created this Memory Foam Crate Pad for dog lovers and it is the top of the line in every way. This ultra-plush bed is not only good looking but remarkably rugged.
Sizes to fit most crates. . . . and it doubles as a travel bed or car seat cushion.
- -Patented Sleep System combines a layer of quality 4lb memory foam, with a layer of supporting foam, a protective waterproof/breathable liner, and a durable, washable, outer cover.
- -Durable, washable covers made of a furniture quality cozy, comfortable suede microfiber.
- -Quality 4lb. memory foam gives the ultimate in comfort and superior support -- while lasting longer than other beds.
- -Non-toxic memory foam free of formaldehyde, phthalates, PVC, and BPA. CERTIFIED by CertiPur.
- -Supporting foam prevents ""bottoming out"" which creates painful pressure points.
- -Protective liner prevents liquids, stains and odors - the reasons most dog beds are discarded.
- -Protective liner keeps crate pad: anti-dust mite, anti-static, and hypoallergenic
- -Memory foam conforms exactly to every curve and angle of your dog -- becoming soft where you want it, and firm where you need it supporting your dog's body in perfect alignment!
- -Memory Foam eliminates all painful pressure points - perfect for senior dogs suffering from arthritis, hip dysplasia, and joint issues.
- -Sizes to fit most crates. . . . and it doubles as a travel bed or car seat cushion.
- -Easy carry handle.
- -Vet recommended.
- -Stop buying dog bed after dog bed. Our beds last for years!
Buddy Beds Elite Memory Foam Crate Pad.
- Small: 20" X 33" X 2.5"
- Medium: 40" X 24" X 2.5"
- Large: 40" X 26" X 2.5"
- Extra Large: 48" X 26" X 2.5"
- Make your dogs time in their crate comfortable and enjoyable
- Memory foam eliminates all painful pressure points
- Waterproof/Breathable liner protects your investment
- Conforms to your dog's body
- Perfect for dogs with arthritis, hip dysplasia, or joint issues
- Pad may be removed and used separately
- Great for travel - handles make it easy to carry
- OUTER DIMENSIONS: Small=20"W X 33"L X 2.5"D Medium= 41"W X 24"L X 2.5"H Large= 40"L x 26"W x 2.5"H Extra Large=48"L x 28"W x 2.5"H
MEMORY FOAM DENSITY: 4lb (1 inch)
SUPPORTING LAYER: Yes (1.5 inches)
WATER RESISTANT: Yes, waterproof, breathable liner
ENVIRONMENT: Indoor Only
OUTER FABRIC: Suede Microfiber
REMOVABLE COVER: Yes
CHEW RESISTANT: No
CARRY HANDLE: Yes
WARRANTY: Limited warranty for manufacturing defects
- Customer Reviews
Average Ratings:5 Hearts (1)4 Hearts (0)3 Hearts(0)2 Hearts (1)1 Heart (0)Creat crate pad-cheap quality crate pad coverCathy Casey04/02/2013Verified BuyerGarnerMy doberman was diagnosed with a severe elbow problem and the vet recommended an 'orthopedic' crate mat. I had tried a competitor's product and then tried buddy bed's crate pad. The crate pad itself is a great product. The cover however is CHEAP and of poor quality. The company will not replace my cover after one washing on gentle cycle the seam is tearing. To resolve the problem, because I believe the pad is good, I have taken the cover to my local taylor shop and had the seam repaired with heavy duty thread at my own expense after one washing. Very dissappointed not only in the quality of the crate pad cover but also in the lack of customer service rendered.We are not sure exactly what happened with this cover, we have not had this problem with the seams tearing before. We offered to repair the seams but the customer declined.Was this helpful?Love the Crate Pad!Dave Imbrie12/26/2012Verified BuyerSeabrookOur 75 lb. dobe, Max, loves his memory foam crate pad to the point that he sometimes doesn't want to come out of his crate. It's a well made, durable product that we've had for over a year with no problems. Would definitely buy another without any hesitation. Thanks Buddy Beds!2 of 2 customers found this helpful.Was this helpful?