Buddy Beds Sport Camo Memory Foam Dog Bed 92062
FREE SHIPPING - Use Coupon Code: HUNTFREESHIPPING
- Now that outdoors man and his hunting buddy can enjoy a camouflage Buddy Bed. This durable, waterproof 500 denier nylon camouflage cover repeals dirt and mud from those hunting paws. "Named Best Pet Bed"" Buddy Beds provides the ultimate in comfort and support. We take away your dog's pain. Our memory foam dog beds eliminates all painful pressure points which is especially beneficial for dogs with arthritis, hip, bone or joint problems. Our unique PATENTED combination of thick cushion of the highest quality orthopedic memory foam provides maximum support with therapeutic benefits. We use only non-toxic memory foam free of formaldehyde, phthalates, PVC, and BPA. Our supporting foam prevents ""bottoming- out"". Dog beds made only of memory foam -- the longer the dog sleeps or rests upon the bed, they sink deeper and deeper into the memory foam until they have completely compressed the memory foam to the floor -- creating a painful pressure point. Preventing ""bottoming-out"" is especially important for the larger breed dogs. Removable outer covers are made of the finest durable, waterproof 500 denier nylon fabric. Extra long zippers makes removing the covers for washing an easy task. These beds will last for years! Why? Over time and daily use, quality memory foam never loses it's 'memory' like inferior quality memory foam while our protective liners prevents odors. Made in USA. Love your dog. . . give the best. "
Buddy Beds Sport Camo Memory Foam Dog Bed 92062
- These hunting bed combine highest quality orthopedic memory foam with supporting foam.
- Sturdy Camo outer covers are made of the finest durable, waterproof 500 denier nylon fabric treated with a heavy urethane coating.
- 'CertiPUR' certified non-toxic memory foam free of formaldehyde, phthalates, PVC, and BPA.
- Memory foam and supporting foam provide maximum support with therapeutic benefits.
- Our supporting foam prevents "bottoming-out" eliminating painful pressure points.
- Preventing "bottoming-out" is especially important for the larger breed dogs.
- Made in the USA
33" X 40" X 5"
A Buddy Bed® provides these benefits for your dog and for you:
- Buddy Beds takes away the pain!
- The ultimate in comfort and support
- Reduced aches and pains for your dog
- -Memory Foam eliminates all painful pressure points - perfect for senior dogs suffering from arthritis, hip dysplasia, and joint issues.
- -Memory foam conforms exactly to every curve and angle of your dog, becoming soft where you want it, and firm where you need it supporting your dog's body in perfect alignment!
- -This bed was named "Best Pet Bed". Not simply for 'orthopedic' pet beds - but for ALL pet beds.
- -Vet recommended.
- Easy to keep clean
- Optional Heater Available
- -Stop buying dog bed after dog bed. Our beds last for the lifetime of your dog!
- OUTER DIMENSIONS: 33"W X 40"L X 5"H
MEMORY FOAM: CertiPur Certified Non-Toxic Memory Foam (2 inches)
SUPPORTING LAYER: Yes (3inches)
WATERPROOF: Yes, 500 denier nylon cover with eurathane coating
LINER: No, because the polyuerathane coating makes the bed ulta-waterproof, there is no need for an inner protective liner
ENVIROMENT: Outdoor and Indoor
OUTER FABRIC: Sturdy 500 Denier Nylon
REMOVEABLE COVER: Yes
CHEW RESISTANT: No
WARRENTY: Limited warranty for manuacturing defects
- Customer Reviews
Average Ratings:5 Hearts (1)4 Hearts (0)3 Hearts(0)2 Hearts (1)1 Heart (1)DisappointedBud Carrigan06/22/2017I bought a large crate bed for my Dobe. Tried very hard to not buy anything made in China but while BB advertises made in USA, it only applies to part of their product offering. The crate beds are all still made in China. Our boy has Lymphoma. Where this nasty cancer comes from nobody knows, but since the cancer and chemo treatment, we've tried everything to not expose him to any toxins. I don't care what anybody says, I buy NOTHING made in China. Please use the made in USA more judiciously. Another issue is the pad and cover. The information from BB clearly shows a top and bottom, but with the moisture cover on and sealed, there's no way to tell the top from the bottom. You can't see through it, and it's not marked. We feel very deceived by the way this product is marketed. Wrote an email to BB, no response for 6 days and counting. Not exactly great customer service.Was this helpful?Creat crate pad-cheap quality crate pad coverCathy Casey04/02/2013Verified BuyerGarnerMy doberman was diagnosed with a severe elbow problem and the vet recommended an 'orthopedic' crate mat. I had tried a competitor's product and then tried buddy bed's crate pad. The crate pad itself is a great product. The cover however is CHEAP and of poor quality. The company will not replace my cover after one washing on gentle cycle the seam is tearing. To resolve the problem, because I believe the pad is good, I have taken the cover to my local taylor shop and had the seam repaired with heavy duty thread at my own expense after one washing. Very dissappointed not only in the quality of the crate pad cover but also in the lack of customer service rendered.We are not sure exactly what happened with this cover, we have not had this problem with the seams tearing before. We offered to repair the seams but the customer declined.7 of 8 customers found this helpful.Was this helpful?Love the Crate Pad!Dave Imbrie12/26/2012Verified BuyerSeabrookOur 75 lb. dobe, Max, loves his memory foam crate pad to the point that he sometimes doesn't want to come out of his crate. It's a well made, durable product that we've had for over a year with no problems. Would definitely buy another without any hesitation. Thanks Buddy Beds!10 of 10 customers found this helpful.Was this helpful?