Buddy Beds® Memory Foam Bolster Bed - Medium 91085BOB
33" X 23"
$249 Medium Bolster Bed Close Out Pricing - usually $399. Once they are gone, they are gone!
Pets love to snuggle! Buddy Beds™ Memory Foam Bolster Bed with the surrounding bolster promotes a feeling of security for your dog.Comfortable, expertly constructed, and ruggedly stylish, these Memory Foam Bolster Beds give your dog the ultimate in comfort and orthopedic support. Unlike other bolsters, our dog bed bolster will not lump or flatten. . .and they are easy to wash. Our overstuffed bolsters will not lump or flatten due to a higher quality fiberfill than other dog beds. We have created this bolster bed for dog lovers and it is the top of the line in every way. This ultra-plush bed is not only good looking but remarkably rugged. "Voted Best Pet Bed" Buddy Beds provides the ultimate in comfort and support. We take away your dog's pain. Patented Sleep System combines a layer of quality 4lb memory foam, with a layer of supporting foam, a protective waterproof/breathable liner, and a durable, washable, outer cover. Durable, washable quilted covers made of a furniture quality cozy, comfortable suede microfiber. Quality 4lb. memory foam gives the ultimate in comfort and superior support -- while lasting longer than other beds. Certified Non-toxic memory foam free of formaldehyde, phthalates, PVC, and BPA. Supporting foam prevents "bottoming out" which creates painful pressure points. Protective liner prevents liquids, stains and odors -the reasons most dog beds are discarded. Protective liner keeps bed: anti-dust mite, anti-static, and hypoallergenic. Memory foam conforms exactly to every curve and angle of your dog -- becoming soft where you want it, and firm where you need it supporting your dog's body in perfect alignment!
Memory Foam eliminates all painful pressure points - perfect for senior dogs suffering from arthritis, hip dysplasia, and joint issues.Love your dog. . . give the best.
The Unique Features of Our Dog Bed Bolsters
- Give your dog the ultimate in comfort
- A snuggly soft quilted suede microfiber
- Functional, comfortable, and washable
- Overstuffed with a luxurious quality fiber-fill
- Will NOT lump or flatten - like most other bolsters
- Superior design gives the stability essential in maintaining the bolster's shape
- Neutral taupe color - goes with any decor
- Cover zips off for easy machine washing
- Washable - gentle cycle
- Will last for years - like everything we make at Buddy Beds
Why? Because most dog bed bolsters tend to flop down to the floor over time and use. Plus, filled with only a minimum amount of fiberfill, bolsters tend to get limp and lumpy.
Did You Know There are Different Qualities of Fiberfill?Fiberfill is graded by the diameter and length of the individual fiberfill strand. Most bolsters use an inexpensive fiberfill made of a thin, short strand -- which tends to mat and flatten over time. Buddy Beds uses a LONG, THICK, luxurious stranded fiberfill - which although much more expensive, will last for years. Sadly, most bolsters made by "Others" use the inexpensive type of fiberfill.
Buddy Bed Bolster -- Cover zips off for easy washing. (One zipper to remove fiberfill, another zipper for memory foam)Quilted Taupe Suede Microfiber
Medium Bolster Buddy Bed
MEDIUM Bolster Buddy Bed -
33" X 23"
Will NOT lump or flatten - like most other bolstersSuperior design gives the stability essential in maintaining the bolster's shape
Memory Foam eliminates all painful pressure points, perfect for senior dogs suffering from arthritis, hip dysplasia, and joint issues.
Neutral taupe color - goes with any decor
- INNER DIMENSIONS: 20"W X 27"L X 5" OUTER DIMENSIONS: 33"W X 23"L X 5"H
MEMORY FOAM DENSITY: 4lb (2 inches)
NON-TOXIC MEMORY FOAM - Certified Non-toxic by CertiPur
SUPPORTING LAYER: Yes (3inches)
WATER RESISTANT: Yes, waterproof, breathable liner
ENVIROMENT: Indoor Only
OUTER FABRIC: Suede Microfiber
REMOVEABLE COVER: Yes
CHEW RESISTANT: No
WARRANTY: Limited 90 day warranty for manuacturing defects
- Customer ReviewsAverage Ratings:5 Hearts (11)4 Hearts (1)3 Hearts(1)2 Hearts (0)1 Heart (0)Best Bed On the MarketBrittany Bruner09/08/2014Verified BuyerAptosI have three labs, one with hip issues. I originally bought a buddy bed for him to sleep on to help with his stiffness in the morning. The only issue was, the other two dogs took over the bed! So I now own three large buddy beds, one for each. They absolutely love them!! The favorite is the bolster bed by far! The large sized bed is big enough for my 95 pound lab to stretch out or even share it with one of the smaller girls. I will admit that I was hesitant to purchase them at first due to the price, but they are so worth the money. I've now had two of the beds for 5+ years, and the last for 3+. All look and feel brand new and its so easy to take the cover off to the beds looking clean. GREAT PRODUCT, CANNOT RECOMMEND ENOUGH!5 of 5 customers found this helpful.Was this helpful?No more groaning during the night!Mary Cate Smith09/12/2013Verified BuyerMiller PlaceMy precious 11-year old Golden has spinal arthritis. She takes the max amount of Rimadyl and two Chinese herbs to promote comfort and function (both vet prescribed). Even with those Meds, she still groans a fair amount when she lies down. Three nights on her new Buddy Bed has changed that. The bed arrived six days ago. I haven't heard a groan in three days. She's also more playful and energetic. So glad I found your website. We have a small issue with the height of the bolsters. Theyre double what her last bed was and she's stopped trying to use them to support her head. Too high, I guess. Perhaps there's something I can do to make them lower?6 of 6 customers found this helpful.Was this helpful?Superior productCindy Tillson06/13/2012Verified BuyerHaddamMy dog, Rodney, ruptured his Achilles and has bad hips already. I got him a bolstered buddy bed and he won't even come in our room to sleep at night if we don't drag his bed in! He sleeps where that bed is. I'm so glad I splurged for this bed. He is so relaxed there--even when wearing his lampshade. It appears to be very well made, too. No complaints--from Rodney or me.Was this helpful?Doris IMMEDIATELY loved her Bolster BedDarlene06/06/2012Verified BuyerColumbusOur 7 year old Leo mix Doris watched me as I unpacked her new Bolster Bed with 5 lb. memory foam. She has had many nice beds over the years, including a custom made bed that is very nice. I had to laugh when I read in the package instructions to put some familiar piece of fabric or something in the bed so the dog will feel safe enough to use it because Doris pushed by me as soon as I zipped up the bolster cover part after putting the memory foam inside. She immediately turned in a circle, laid comfortably down with her head on the bolster, and did not want to move so I could carry the bed to where it was to go! In addition to the Bolster Bed, we bought a flat memory foam dog bed that I use in her crate and that seems extremely comfortable to Doris also. I'm sure she'll have many cozy, happy hours on these beds because they are extremely well made and seem very plush and rugged. These beds are not too expensive for your beloved dog because you get outstanding value for the money!Was this helpful?If you want the best bed for yourShirley Driggars03/20/2012Verified BuyerAdvanceIWe have 3 rescue dogs, ranging from 11 yrs. old to a new lab mix that is about 2 yrs. old. One of the 11 yr. olds. has had 2 knee operations and has heart disease. We wanted him to be as comfortable before and after his surgeries. His large memory foam dog bed has been the best bed we have ever bought...and we have had dogs for over 45 years. I just received a medium bed for my terrier-mix rescue, who already has a WestPaw(and I do like the company>>USA made), but when she received her own Buddy Bed last week we have noticed that she spends a LOT of time sleeping on this bed . She is so happy with it. I now am waiting on a bolster Buddy Bed to arrive. The quality and workmanship is superior and the company customer service is awesome also. Sure you can buy cheaper beds, but would you like to sleep on a soft, luppy fiber filled bed, or a memory foram mattress? I know my dogs are comfortable and have the support their bodies need.Was this helpful?He loves it!Lori Hinderer03/02/2012Verified BuyerShreveI just put the new bolstered buddy bed on the floor and he loves it! My 11 yr. old beagle mix recently had ACL surgery and has mild arthritis. His other beds go flat very quickly therefore he wants in our bed which is off limits because of no jumping rule! I knew the memory foam pad was the key so thats what I searched for. I considered other high price/quality beds but what SOLD me on buddy beds was the non toxic memory foam!Thank You for a great, safe product for my furkids!Was this helpful?O.M.G!!!!!! Memory Foam with Bolster BedDLK102902/10/2012Verified BuyerShreveI have a 16 y/o English Setter that loves this bed!!!She lies down in it and thinks she is in heaven and some day she will be in doggy heaven! Once she is settled in she doesn't move unless she has to go potty. Her body conformes to the bed and what human wouldn't want that!! The money I payed for this was well worth it. I know that she is comfortable, which makes me happy.
iWas this helpful?PAT ON THE BACK FOR HONESTY!!!!!!!Laurin McCarley01/30/2012Verified BuyerGastoniaI have not yet purchased a BOLSTER BED for my "baby" due to the fact DEBBIE was honest and forthright when I inquired SEVERAL times...size of actual "laying" space...if it came with a waterproof cover... and MOST of all in her suggestion that I wait until my 5-month-old 50 lb. pit bull is older. WAITING til he is OUT of his chewing phase will most DEFINITELY save me money, not to mention sheer dread should he tear up such a nicely made bed!!! THANK YOU "BUDDY BEDS" for being a company intent on SATISFACTION and not simply $$!Was this helpful?I Like This Bed More Than My Dogs Do!Judy Cronk01/09/2012Verified BuyerScotiaI recently bought two new dog beds - one was the large bolster Buddy Bed and the other a less expensive bolster memory foam bed from a different company. The Buddy Bed is exceptionally well made and offers great support; however, after lying on the bed several times, both dogs definitely prefer the less expensive one. I'm not sure why! The BB is a firmer bed and the bolster goes fully around three sides. The cheaper bed is softer and the bolster wraps around but does not cover both ends completely. I have changed the locations and positions of the beds, but that hasn't helped. The BB also has a plastic covering to protect the support and memory foam mattresses. This piece crinkles a little and perhaps it is the sound that discourages my dogs' use of it. It is not zippered, so would have to be cut off, if I chose to remove it, which I don't because it seems like a very practical idea. I rescue dogs so mane one day I'll have one who really likes it. Three stars only because my dogs rarely use it, but it's something to consider if you have a princess and the pea syndrome in your house!This is Buddy Beds. Thank you Judy for your input. I am sorry to hear of the plastic crinkling; however, we do not use any plastic in our beds (other than the plastic shipping bags). Our waterproof liner is a fabric liner and should not make noise. Buddy Beds contacted this customer.1 of 1 customers found this helpful.Was this helpful?Miki's Gift from SantaLori Ann Knutson12/23/2011Verified BuyerParkerYesterday, Santa made an early delivery of a large Buddy Bed (with the bolster) for our 11 year old, blind, black lab, Miki. She LOVES her Buddy Bed. She knows exactly where it is in the bedroom and goes right to it. The memory foam is wonderful for her and she is able to sleep throughout the night (something she hasn't been able to do since going blind). I think the Buddy Bed with the bolster is not only comfortable, but for Miki, its also comforting for her. Thank you for developing a bed for our furry family members that are of the highest quality.Was this helpful?Best Bed Ever!Donna Burgwn12/05/2011Verified BuyerSan AntonioWe received our large bolster Buddy Bed last Thursday and our 130 lb chocolate lab is in heaven. Over his 10 years, we have purchased and discarded more beds than we can recall but can honestly say that we have never seen such a quality orthopedic dog bed. We were really concerned that a large would not fit a dog of his size but he has plenty of room. In fact, the large is more like an extra-large because our lab is very tall as well as heavy and is well supported. We will be purchasing a 2nd bed for our 80 lb lab ASAP! Our buddies thank you very much!Was this helpful?Comfort at last for a deserving GreyhoundBeth Rutledge01/30/2010Verified BuyerMinneapolisLast night was the first night my Greyhound, Jasper, slept in her Buddy Bed, and it was the first night in a long time that she did not get up even once to pace and reposition herself (she has chronic shoulder pain and doesn't often sleep through the night anymore). This means it was the first night in ages that I didn't wake up in the middle of the night to my poor girl walking around in preparation to try and get comfy in her bed. I slept through the night, too! It was awesome!
Here's the thing, though. The first night I put the Buddy Bed out with her blanket on it, Jasper wouldn't set a paw on it. Our other dog, a little beagle mix, bounced across it and even rolled over for a belly rub, but Jasper was having none of it. I tried several times to get her onto it, but she wouldn't. I was really bummed out when she walked away from the Buddy Bed and got onto our bed, looking confused and unhappy.
Then, the next day, I had an idea. I took her old bolster bed, removed the pillow from the center, and laid it over the buddy bed. The donut part easily yet snugly settled and surrounded the shape of the Buddy Bed. I put Jasper's blanket down, and, voila, it looked suspiciously like her old bed. She hopped into it, laid down, stretched out, and went to sleep. She snoozed ALL THROUGH the night until 7:00 a.m., which is about an hour later than she usually sleeps. She looked absolutely blissful, too. A happy ending!
So thank, you, Debbie. I am SO HAPPY we found the Buddy Bed!!Was this helpful?THE best bed EVER!Sabine & Macx11/03/2009Verified BuyerMarina del ReyI am the very proud owner of a beautiful shepherd, who has been the even prouder owner of a Buddy Bed for almost a year now. I keep checking this site, as I am looking for a bolster version of this bed, since he does like to cuddle up and have his back against something, which is a little difficult in front of our bed.
Orvis just introduced Memory Foam Bolster. I did order one only to be hugely disappointed in the incredible difference in quality, all the way from the horribly sewn cover to the lack of thickness and density of the memory foam. I just returned the bed and was so shocked with the bad quality, I made it a point to call Orvis and tell them how hugely disappointed I was in their product, I just can't let my dog sleep on.
After one year of nightly use there is absolutely no wear or tear on our bed and our arthritis ridden boy is anxiously awaiting the day Buddy Beds offers is long desired bolster cover.Was this helpful?